Thursday 17 April 2008

Time rolls on

Well, here I am on 17th April and counting the days down to my trip. It's really rolling on now.

I am off to the Northwest 200 road races in Northern Ireland in 4 weeks time and on 19th May I will be taking the bike across to the UK and down to Southampton for its trip to New York. I fly back to the island and await my flight across to the USA on 9th June, hopefully the bike will be in New York all ready to go.

I have one more job to do in early June and that is to give the USA insurance company a quick bell to et up my insurance for the trip and then its all systems go!!!!!

Immediatly before the trip is the TT races here on the Isle of Man, they finish on the 6th of June so at least I will see all of that before the off.

The trip is really closing in on me now but I fel pretty well organised so not feeling too apprehensive really - honest.

No comments: