Friday 20 June 2008

Deer

In reply to Jackie and Steve, yes I have seen live deer. The other day I counted 6 dead deer on the hard shoulder and in the centre reserve of the interstate and then I say 3 pairs of deer on the grass verge, each time 1 was the correct side of the deer fence and the other was the interstate side looking spooked.

Not as spooked as me I must say as I was watching very carefully to make sure they did not come out in front of me. Would not like to hit one, it would surely spoil my trip not to mention the Deers day.

Loz, just like horse riding eh! Sore bum but will harden off, will be able to crack walnuts at this rate. Enjoy London.

2 comments:

Kez said...

nice thought about the walnut cracking dad!!
almost ready for the off now. will mail you as soon as i can.
love you lots. xx

exteamm8 said...

ok, this has taken me since about 8 this morning to do!! hope you appreciate all the effort, haha. we have been having problems here so don't think its a case of 'Nick who'. you cracking walnuts, er that could be a party trick for christmas, i'll have to beg an invite haha
good news you are actually on the road, couldn't stand the thought of you hanging around with all that time on your hands - not while we are hard at work anyway
take care
Joanne