Thursday 19 June 2008

Blog By Proxy!

I am not able to get internet access in this home of the internet, high tech place so i have asked my ghost writer to keep things up to date for me today.

I have forged on and am now in a place called Dearborn just outside Detroit. The weather has picked up and I have thawed out but now have calloused hands and backside due to the road being made of ridged concrete. When I said I was a moaner you didn't believe me did you?I intend to throttle back a bit tomorrow and spend the day at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit which sounds amazing and no doubt next blog I will be on about my sore feet. (I am suffering to keep you all amused).

I also intend to seek out the camp shop (no comments please) and fix myself up there (tent and a towel) and then pretend I am Charlie Boorman in the Dakaar Rally chilling out in the bivouac.End of the day will see me reclining by the camp fire with a beer and a steak burger as the sun gently sets on the horizon. Sounds of chicadas will lull me to sleep. God Bless America.

1 comment:

Kez said...

enjoy your beer and burger.
love you. x